Run Wild Missoula is organizing the Catch ’em if You Can 5K this Saturday at 9:30 a.m. The format is unique in that the ladies start 3 minutes before the gentleman. The race is a benefit for the Hellgate High School Cross Country Team.
There will be a virtual run held this Saturday, Febrary 11, to raise awareness and show support for the missing Sidney school teacher and avid runner Sherry Arnold. Click on the link to learn more about the event and how the Montana running community can participate.
This week 406running caught up with Big Fork, MT running phenom Makena Morley. In only her freshman year of high school Makena had an extraordinary XC season capped off with a 9th place finish at Footlocker Nationals. We caught up with Makena to see what it takes to run at such a high level at […]
Mike Wolfe of Helena and Rebecca Dussault of Colorado were the overall winners of the Powederhound Winter Triathlon on Saturday, January 28th. The race, which acted as the 2012 Winter Triathlon National Championship, was hosted Southeast of Butte at the Homestake Lodge.
Here are some photos from the 2011 Blue Mountain 30k (courtesy of The Runner’s Edge)
- How Does Your Mental State Affect Your Running? May 7, 2015
- 10 Ways to Make Kicking Your Own Ass Fun: The Runner’s Edition (Teaser) March 8, 2015
- Winter is (almost) gone! February 5, 2015
- Dark Days – High Spirits. December 1, 2014
- Cross Country – Gender Equality? October 8, 2014
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- Frigid Digger Race Gets Record turnout in Butte February 22, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- 406runner Interview-Tony Banovich January 15, 2012
- Unusual footrace highlights Montanas varied terrain | First News Alert: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Unusual footrace highlights Montana’s varied terrain | Last Best News: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...