To kick off our 406runner interview series, we caught up with Tony Banovich, a true Montana Runner who has been deeply involved in the Montana running scene for many years. Although Tony has logged miles all over the Treasure State, he currently lives in Plains, Montana. Tony is the head coach of the Plains Cross […]
The first annual Rattlesnake Resolution Run held at the Rattlesnake Elementary School was attended by 275 runners and walkers, who resolved to start 2012 off with a fun and active event! The weather stayed mild for an early January morning in Montana, and the biggest obstacles to overcome were some slick sections of trail […]
Welcome to the photo galleries section of 406running.com. Here is where we post photos from races and events all over the state. Take and look and enjoy! If you would like to upload photos from your event you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with photos attached. Just include: The Name of the event The Date of the […]
New here? Let us give you a tour! 406running.com was created in order to provide a hub of resources and Montana running related information for our growing community.
- How Does Your Mental State Affect Your Running? May 7, 2015
- 10 Ways to Make Kicking Your Own Ass Fun: The Runner’s Edition (Teaser) March 8, 2015
- Winter is (almost) gone! February 5, 2015
- Dark Days – High Spirits. December 1, 2014
- Cross Country – Gender Equality? October 8, 2014
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- Frigid Digger Race Gets Record turnout in Butte February 22, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- 406runner Interview-Tony Banovich January 15, 2012
- Unusual footrace highlights Montanas varied terrain | First News Alert: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Unusual footrace highlights Montana’s varied terrain | Last Best News: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...