The Scheels Red, White & Blue 5K and Duathlon was held on May 24, 2014 in Great Falls, MT.
The Missoula Marathon made another “TOP” list, and was included in the “2014 Top Marathons and Races Worth Traveling For”. The list was compiled by FlipKey.com, which is part of TripAdvisor. To read the the entire FlipKey.com list, click HERE!
The Burn the Bird was held in Great Falls, MT on November 28, 2013.
MONTANA CUP 2012 … Running On The Wild Horse Plains
The 2012 Montana State High School Cross Country State meet was held Saturday, October 20th at the Bill Roberts golf course in Helena. HEre is a link to a story giving a synopsis on the day and results for all classes, by the Helena Independent Record. http://helenair.com/sports/high-school/cross-country/bozeman-dynasty-continues-at-state-cross-country-townsend-s-warner/article_da8ff73e-1b38-11e2-b85d-001a4bcf887a.html
- How Does Your Mental State Affect Your Running? May 7, 2015
- 10 Ways to Make Kicking Your Own Ass Fun: The Runner’s Edition (Teaser) March 8, 2015
- Winter is (almost) gone! February 5, 2015
- Dark Days – High Spirits. December 1, 2014
- Cross Country – Gender Equality? October 8, 2014
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- Frigid Digger Race Gets Record turnout in Butte February 22, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- 406runner Interview-Tony Banovich January 15, 2012
- Unusual footrace highlights Montanas varied terrain | First News Alert: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Unusual footrace highlights Montana’s varied terrain | Last Best News: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...