The Montana Marathon was held on September, 16, 2012
Among several out-of-state teams, five different Montana Universities competed in Saturday’s exciting Montana State Invitational cross country meet at Bridger Creek golf course. Click here, to read the complete story in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle.
The Quality of Life Run was held in Billings, Montana on August 18,2012.
With Saint Patty’s Day coming around the bend we look into the great events and races across Montana which celebrate this Holiday!
Here are some photos from the Froze Nose 2 Mile and 4 Mile Runs in Billings. Photos
- How Does Your Mental State Affect Your Running? May 7, 2015
- 10 Ways to Make Kicking Your Own Ass Fun: The Runner’s Edition (Teaser) March 8, 2015
- Winter is (almost) gone! February 5, 2015
- Dark Days – High Spirits. December 1, 2014
- Cross Country – Gender Equality? October 8, 2014
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- Frigid Digger Race Gets Record turnout in Butte February 22, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- 406runner Interview-Tony Banovich January 15, 2012
- Unusual footrace highlights Montanas varied terrain | First News Alert: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Unusual footrace highlights Montana’s varied terrain | Last Best News: […] here and scroll down to the Montana Cup ...
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...