You may be a veteran runner or you may be a novice. Regardless of your background, you may have heard of tempo runs or threshold training. Tempo runs are a common and straightforward training tool that all runners should incorporate into their training plans! What is the purpose of a tempo run? Tempo runs are […]
The Perfect Training Partner So… you need a running partner. Friends don’t have the same work schedule as you, can’t run as far or as fast you, or aren’t even living in the same city as you. You are tired of running countless miles by yourself and want to know that someone is having as […]
Last week much of Montana had cooler, rainy weather with highs in the mid-60’s. As we turned the corner into July, the temperatures soared into the 90’s. If you went on a run this week, you probably struggled to maintain your normal pace. Most likely you aren’t acclimatized to the heat yet – unless of […]
The Run Into Summer was held on June 1, 2014 in Kalispell, MT
The Missoula Mile was held in Missoula, MT on June 1, 2014
- Tempo Train to a Personal Record! September 2, 2014
- Jog With Your Dog August 2, 2014
- Beat the Heat July 5, 2014
- 2014 Results for Run Into Summer June 3, 2014
- 2014 Results for the Missoula Mile June 1, 2014
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- 2012 Bridger Ridge Run Results August 12, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- Damian Stoy, of Wholistic Running, describes the importance of running technique March 5, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...
- damianstoy: The foundation of Chi Running and efficient runnin...
- Abby: What a great blog...