New here? Let us give you a tour!
406running.com was created in order to provide a hub of resources and Montana running related information for our growing community.
The Missoula Marathon made another “TOP” list, and was included in the “2014 Top Marathons and Races Worth Traveling For”. The list was compiled by FlipKey.com, which is part of TripAdvisor. To read the the entire FlipKey.com list, click HERE!
Whether you are a beginner or seasoned runner, you decided you now would like to see for yourself what trail running is all about, but you are feeling a little intimidated to leave the pavement for the trails, read this story about Jeff Galloway’s approach to trails, written by JASON FITZGERALD and posted on StrengthRunning.com, to help […]
MISSOULA runners and hikers are excited to get back on Mount Jumbo, after it had been closed for the past several months due to the annual Elk Migration. However, outdoor enthusiasts need stay patient a little longer to get back on the Ol’ Elephant, and complete access again, as the Elk Winter Migration has been […]
The Missoula Marathon was included in a list of the World’s 16 Best Marathons(!), according LiveStrong.com To read more, follow this link.
The Run to the Pub Half Marathon and 10K was held in Bozeman, MT on March 15, 2014.
The Run for the Luck of it 5K and 7 Miler was held in Missoula, MT on March 15,2014
The Butler Creek Boogie was held in Missoula, Montana, on 03/09/2014.
John Wicks: professional drummer, ultra marathoneer, Missoula, Montana resident, was featured in a running-related article in “Men’s Journal”. Click here to read the original article in Men’s Journal
The Snow Joke Half Marathon was held on Feb 22, 2014 in Seeley Lake, MT.
The Ghosts of Yellowstone 100M was held in Pony, Montana, on 08/23/2013.
Login StatusYou are not currently logged in.
Recent forum activity
- 406runner interview – Makena Morley January 31, 2012
- Missoula- 2012 Run for the Luck of It Results March 11, 2012
- Snow Joke Anyone? February 23, 2012
- Wolfe and Dussault win the Powder Hound Winter Triathlon January 30, 2012
- 2012 Bridger Ridge Run Results August 12, 2012
- MISSOULA MARATHON INCLUDED IN LIST OF “TOP MARATHONS WORTH TRAVELING FOR” April 10, 2014
- TIPS FOR BEGINNING TRAIL RUNNERS April 1, 2014
- MOUNT JUMBO’S SOUTH ZONE REMAINS CLOSED! March 31, 2014
- MISSOULA MARATHON ONE OF 16TH BEST March 31, 2014
- 2014 Results for Run to The Pub March 15, 2014
- Race Report: Bridger Ridge Run | Watch Will Tri: [...] Results: [...]...
- Quick Link Post! | Running Before I Walk: [...] add your blog to 406running.com’s blog...
- fatandslowdivision: The coolest part of this was the run through the g...
- damianstoy: The foundation of Chi Running and efficient runnin...
- Abby: What a great blog...